DISCOUNTS FOR BALEARIC RESIDENTS - LARGE FAMILIES AND COMPULSORY DOCUMENTATION
COMMUNITY, NON-COMMMER OR LARGE HOUSEHOLDS.
The resident discount consists of a reduction on the standard maritime transport services rates granted by the Spanish State which applies to citizens who prove to be resident in the Balearic Islands (inter-island routes and routes between the Balearic Islands and the Peninsula).
- Discount resident Balearic Islands
- Large and Large Families Special Discounts
- Large Families
- Special large families
Residents in the Balearic Islands, can benefit from a 75% discount on passenger fare, basic fee, accommodation, and passenger emission rights/taxes. The discount is not applied on vehicle (and related taxes/fees) and additional services (meals, insurance, pets).
Members of Numerous and Numerous Special Families who have officially recognized this status may benefit from the following reductions:
20% discount on passenger fare, basic fee, accommodation, and passenger fees/fees.The discount is not applied on vehicle (and related taxes/fees) and additional services (meals, insurance, pets).
50% discount on passenger fare, basic fee, accommodation, and passenger fees/fees.The discount is not applied on vehicle (and related taxes/fees) and additional services (meals, insurance, pets).
With the entry into force of the new General Budget Law, the cumulability between the above mentioned discounts reaches 85%.
- Documentation for Community Balearic Residents:
- Documentation for non-Community Balearic Residents:
- Documentation for Large Families:
- an original and valid identification document: DNI (for Spanish citizens, except for children under 14) or DNI/Passport (foreign citizens).
- the original residence certificate and in force in accordance with the model of Annex I to Real Decretory 1316/2001, as amended by Real Decretory 1340/2007*.
- Children under 14 who do not have DNI must always carry the certificate.
*A document must be presented for each ticket.
Long-term or permanent non-Community resident:
- residence certificate (Annex I of Real Decretory 1316/2001, as amended by Real Decretory 1340/2007) in force issued by the municipality.
- residence permit in force.
-National of third countries with resident families as provided for in the Real Decretory 240/2007:
- valid residence certificate issued by the municipality,
- photocopy of the current Community scheme card issued by the Ministry of the Interior, known as the Community Family Member, whose back contains the details of the family member to whom he is affiliated and who must be resident in a Member State of the EU.
- the Numerous or Single Parent Family Certificate (issued by a Spanish administration) or the identity document of each passenger; in both cases, the documentation must be presented in the original and must be valid.
- photocopies of the pages of the Numerous or Single Parent Family Title in which the following data are legible: title category, name of the passenger, validity and expiry.
- DNI, passport, country of origin card or driving licence. The document must be original and valid (if it has expired, it is necessary to attach a photocopy of the current application for renewal).
In agreement with the applicable norm to the management of the subsidies and facilitations, so like with the General direction and Merchant Navyof the Ministry of the Transportationi, Mobility and Urban Agenda, the shipping companies "must keep and keep copies of the verification documentation of the residence". The Company reserves the right to reproduce the documentation in photocopy or digitize it. The customer is advised to deliver a copy of the documentation, which will remain with the Company.