“Advance booking” and “Freeze the price”
See GNV’s options and set off on your trip!
Would you like to book today and pay for your ticket just before you leave? Choose Advance booking!
- The Advance booking option is valid on all routes and all travel dates.
- When booking, you will be asked to pay 10% of the total ticket price (including taxes).
- You can choose the Advance booking option on the www.gnv.it website (once you have chosen your trip and entered your personal details in the booking confirmation form), via Contact Centre (no PayPal payments), Travel Agency or authorised Ticket Offices.
- The minimum amount of the deposit is €50.
- Bear in mind that the Advance booking option expires 30 days before the journey! Within this deadline, you must conclude the purchase process by paying the remaining 90% of the amount. If you do not, your deposit will not be refunded.
- You can pay the Advance Booking fee and complete the purchase process using the same booking channel: on the www.gnv.it website by accessing this page, via Contact Centre (no Pay Pal payments), Travel Agency or authorised Ticket Offices.
- You will not be able to modify any part of the Advance booking option during the conversion phase.
- Once converted into a ticket, it will follow the replacement and cancellation rules as set out in the General Terms and Conditions.
- No additional costs will be charged for the Advance booking option.
Would you like to think about it? Choose the Freeze the price option.
- The Freeze the price option allows you to book the desired travel solution and freeze the price for 2 days.
- After these 2 days, you can confirm your trip and proceed to payment or cancel your booking.
- You can choose this booking option up to 6 days before departure (if you are travelling in high season, you can freeze the price 15 days before departure).
- You can choose the Freeze the price option on the www.gnv.it website (once you have chosen your trip and entered your personal details in the booking confirmation form), via the Contact Centre (no PayPal payments), Travel Agency or authorised Ticket Offices.